• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im gunna drive u all insane... PICCIES

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
with my constant updates arent i....:(

i just managed to feed them all without any squabbles, gave them all a bowl each and got piccies

Last edited:
lol i dunno if everyone IS really intruiged byt it all or if they r thinking 'sarah jane shut up already!'

lol!!

PEANUT shared his bowl with DOMINO :shock:

lol i dunno if everyone IS really intruiged byt it all or if they r thinking 'sarah jane shut up already!'

lol!!

PEANUT shared his bowl with DOMINO :shock:

haha they just wont read the thread then will they :lol::lol::lol:

awwwww father an son time :love::love:

dinner piccies

thefour016-1.jpg

The Famous Four share Dinner!!
(lol look at the difference in size!!)

thefour017.jpg

"this is some top nosh!"

thefour018-1.jpg

I didnt have the heart to tell jelly shes usuing a bowl thats says Prince Charming on it

thefour020-1.jpg
"youre not getting mine"

thefour023.jpg

"hey!! greeeedy!"

thefour026.jpg

oh for gods sake theyre all eating my dinner mum!

Intruiged. Being new around here I hadn't realised your bunnies were related until you started the bonding thread at the weekend. I'm facinated by this particular bonding. (Both from a learning and an 'aww' point of view!!)

I want to bond my bunnies myself and have found this story really reassuring (I have been panicking at the prospect of mine not working).

So keep the posts coming. (and the pictures).

Intruiged. Being new around here I hadn't realised your bunnies were related until you started the bonding thread at the weekend. I'm facinated by this particular bonding. (Both from a learning and an 'aww' point of view!!)

I want to bond my bunnies myself and have found this story really reassuring (I have been panicking at the prospect of mine not working).

So keep the posts coming. (and the pictures).

you know what, so many people believe mothers dont remember their babies, and i agree if he has lived somewhere else for a year id agree too, but theyre hutches have always been close, n shes always watched him from their run, and i am so convinced she knows. even my dad thinks so because he saw her content little face, i think ive made jellys day :love: she loves all her pals!

i think this is a good learning thread cus it shows how a four really can work :D

Aawww:love::love:

I'm so envious!!!

I'd love to bond my two pairs into a foursome. Glad it is all going really well:D

:shock: Just seen it's the same in your lovely new siggy too!! :love: You have an eye for it and you don't even do it intentionally!! :lol:

i actually cannot wait until i can let them loose inthe bunny garden and get binky piccies of them all together, cant contain my excitement!

but have to wait a while before i give them that space!

i cnt believe i didnt do this months ago

Oh what gorgeous bunnies & so glad all 4 are happy together. I've recently managed to bond 2 of my pairs - Ollie & Amber, Oscar & Mimi - now the boys prefer to be with each other & the girls just sit watching them waiting to join in!!! :lol:

Back