• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello All!

H Maughan

Mama Doe
Hiya everyone!:wave:
I thought I'd best introduce myself. My names Helen and I've been keeping rabbits ever since i was around 11 years old. I'm now 19 and have 6 beautiful bunnies of varying sizes and colours.
I have Warren (yes i know! but i really loved the name and it suits him) he's a 7 year old german lop. I was given him by a petshop as he had a cloudy eye and they couldn't sell him. But though he's now blind it that eye i'm extremely thankful for it, as he's a wonderful rabbit. He's good for a snuggle, though he can be quite a stubborn grump too.
I also have Phoenix and Bebe. Pheonix is what i'd call a standard looking rabbit but he has a lovely ginger coat. Bebe is a harlequin, my dad found her on a building site he was working on and he kindly brought her home to me before a fox had chance to get her.
I also have a mini lop called sally cinnamon, she's quite a little ******, always escaping and having me chasing her round the garden trying to get her back in her run.
Lastly i have two Dutch rabbits. Dutch rabbits are by far my favourite breed. They're called Megan and Lottie. Megan was a rehomer i got from pets at home 4 months ago. Lottie is the greedy one! Though sally isn't much better. Is it just me or do rabbits act like they've never been fed all the time!:D
Anyway I'm happy to join this forum. I don't have any breeding advice on rabbits but I have experience in other departments.
Thanks for reading:D
Helen xx

Back