• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiggy finally home with us!

Scooner

Young Bun
We went and picked up Tiggy and Oscar (my first bun) yesterday after they have spent the week together being bonded. She is so cute it's silly! :love: Oscar seems to really like her he's always trying to lick her, she seems more interested in running about but i'm sure he will charm her soon enough.

When we got them home Oscar did try and be a little dominant, humping her and holding her down a bit, but always giving her licks afterwards with no aggression so i'm not to worried about them. Plus she doesn't seem to care at all and when she gets fed up of the fuss she just runs off!

He's a giant French lop who is very lazy and would rather lay down than continue being dominant. And she is a cross, she's definitely got some French lop in her as she is a big girl but nowhere near a giant like Oscar and she has a much more pointed face than him. I'm not sure of her colouring as i'm not good with the different terms yet, so i will post a photo and hopefully someone on here will tell me. :)

It's odd having a new rabbit about as she is so different to Oscar. The second we got her home she was running and exploring everything, she was straight up on the coffee table and trying to get up the stairs, Oscar just sat in the corner for about a week until he decided we were ok and would let us stoke him! Tiggy comes straight up for some affection! She was neglected by her last owner and it's such a shame as she has so much love to give! If only her last owner had spent some time with her she would have seen how wonderful she is!

At least she will be well loved in our home, and never be neglected again!!!!

Back