• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Accomodation for four buns

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
My dad was covnerting the workshop but after some discussion we may actually move the holiday hutches into the workshop, and then let my buns have the whole bunny garden, rather than the other way around, so then they can have the whole garden every day.

so can i see accomodation you guys have for four?

:)

we have decided that after the summer rush has gone, we are only keeping the three tier 6 x 2 x 2 hutch in the bunyn garden as we are generally as a rule, quiet up until xmas, new year. we may get a shed and then attatch a zooplus run for unsupervised times and then let them half have 3/4 of the bunny garden supervised :)

This is where my group of four live. There are stable doors and a bunny door if I need to shut the main shed doors. The hutch inside is left open all the time. Its 10ft x 6ft, a 6ft x 6ft covered run and a 6 x 4 inner shed bit. Hope this helps :)

P2260062.jpg

P2260052.jpg

P2260047.jpg

P2260045.jpg

Back