• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Four Bunnies!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
we have had much progress today, they all mix up n groom each other, lay down together etc etc, they r very happy!

thefour001-1.jpg

"mum go AWAY! im playing with my new friends!"

thefour002-1.jpg

Family Photo

thefour003-1.jpg
snugggle

thefour004-1.jpg
pebbles isnt sure who to kiss!

thefour007-1.jpg

thefour008-1.jpg
awww

thefour009.jpg

Jelly snuggles up with her son :love:

:love:

Yay :D :D All looks REALLY good ... well done SJ!! Ant says that he's very glad that he inspired you to have a bunny foursome :lol: x

i honestly didnt think it would work, i hadnt even planned their new home 100% cus i so doubtful!

:shock:

just had someone come for boarding and she asked where my lot were, so i showed her, and they were ALL side by side curled up together, its ADORABLE, but i didnt have my camera :(:(

this has to be the easiest group bond ever!

:shock:

they are! they r all squished so close togethe at the moment, i feel confident enough to say that this is definatly working now :D:D:D:D:D

i am going to get a video in a bit

i cant beleive how easy it has been :shock: makes me want a foursome :lol::lol:

Aww they look so happy :D Love the photo of Jelly & Domino snuggled up :love:

its so sweet. they adore each other so much, i would bet anything they both know!

i cant beleive how easy it has been :shock: makes me want a foursome :lol::lol:

im shocked too, i mean louise saw how well it went when she washere, and after she left it just got easier! :D

Maybe the genetic odour is familiar enough to PB & J that they were much more accepting than they may have been with complete strangers? I guess Pebbles would have 'gained' some of Domino's odour by living with him.

In any case, really pleased that it's going so well, I'm sure they will be happy with their new planned accommodation :D

Maybe the genetic odour is familiar enough to PB & J that they were much more accepting than they may have been with complete strangers? I guess Pebbles would have 'gained' some of Domino's odour by living with him.

In any case, really pleased that it's going so well, I'm sure they will be happy with their new planned accommodation :D

could be, i thought maybe its because when she was taking away from him, he never really left, hes always been in sight. but i guess smell seems more apt.

Jelly groomed him with half an hour so i think it does mean something. they r besotted with each other at the moment, they snuggle 24/7

have got dinner piccies will upload now!

They look loved up :love::love::love::love:

I must have missed this yesterday. Sorry Sj!

Amy xxx

lol i think alot of people missed it then had a peek n went :shock:

lol! they like being a group! im calling them the tribe! omg i get chased when i bring the food in! theyr elike wolves in a pack!

lol i think alot of people missed it then had a peek n went :shock:

lol! they like being a group! im calling them the tribe! omg i get chased when i bring the food in! theyr elike wolves in a pack!

:lol::lol::lol:

You will have to go in, in armour!

Glad they are all togethers now :love:

I am SO happy that this worked out!!! :D They are an absolutely STUNNING group all together!!! :love: :love:

i think they r even more gorgeous as a group if that was even possible!

i am suprised how different domino and peanut look, i always thought they looked quite similar, but now i realise they dont lol!

theyve only been together since sunday!

I've been telling both my mum and mother-in-law about them today ... cos we all have the RU calendar and, of course, Pebbles if the current star!

Back