• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Help Me :( *cry* Its Always Milly :(

bunny-lover

Young Bun
i went out to see milly this mornng....:shock: milly has a runny eye which is weeping white fluid!:(, milly closes the eye sometimes for a few minutes...but im worried as he hasnt been vaccinated for myxi yet (he is due in next week) his top eyelid also looks slightly swolen. I have bathed the eye with water and cotton buds, and i will keep this up through the day...if it doednt clear up im taking him to the vets. Mum will have to drive me...im 15!!! IM WORRIED FOR MY BABY MILLYHELP PLEASE!!!!!!!:(:cry::?

i need hugs for milly

i went out to see milly this mornng....:shock: milly has a runny eye which is weeping white fluid!:(, milly closes the eye sometimes for a few minutes...but im worried as he hasnt been vaccinated for myxi yet (he is due in next week) his top eyelid also looks slightly swolen. I have bathed the eye with water and cotton buds, and i will keep this up through the day...if it doednt clear up im taking him to the vets. Mum will have to drive me...im 15!!! IM WORRIED FOR MY BABY MILLYHELP PLEASE!!!!!!!:(:cry::?

i need hugs for milly

have replied on your other thread in health

is your buns eye like this

cdc647a8.jpg

hmmm.....

is your buns eye like this

cdc647a8.jpg

the eyelids are not AS swolen as this...but similar..there is also a white liquid which is around the eye and on the cheek. it is only affecting one eye/ there seems to be a tiny bump or the inner eyeid (where you put on eyeliner)-not on the buns though :lol: help please ;) xx

i would pop her to a vet explain yor concerns about myxi and conjunctivitus and or something stuck in her eye and they will advise accordingly i hope its nothing serious xxx

the eyelids are not AS swolen as this...but similar..there is also a white liquid which is around the eye and on the cheek. it is only affecting one eye/ there seems to be a tiny bump or the inner eyeid (where you put on eyeliner)-not on the buns though :lol: help please ;) xx

Well thats a photo of my Bernard they day i discovered she had myxi, only one eye was affected. She was pts just a few hours after that photo. Only 13weeks old :(

My bun Bugs gets milky stuff in his eyes every now and then and thats because he doesnt have proper tear ducts to wash his eyes out.

Back