• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay The crate came.

Rose

Mama Doe
Jacks crate came but i have no idea how to put it up with Molly's cage in the room. :?

The Crate is for Jack, his own bachelor pad. My mum is going to help me do it as we have a big roll of carpet outside the utility room in the way. Then i need to coax Jack out of his hutch, he doesn't always coming out.

This should be fun.

The Crate is for Jack, his own bachelor pad. My mum is going to help me do it as we have a big roll of carpet outside the utility room in the way. Then i need to coax Jack out of his hutch, he doesn't always coming out.

This should be fun.

oh lol are you going to get them neutered and bond them... i assume that they are both bunnys?!

oh lol are you going to get them neutered and bond them... i assume that they are both bunnys?!

Yea they are, Both neutered tried bonding but didnt work. Going to try again when i have the guts too again.

Just put it up and its HUGE

Back