• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Etha has boarded the board!!!

Etha

Young Bun
Ello everyone 8D My name is Etha Nox, you can call Emily if you wish though hehe. I've had a total of three bunnies in my life time (the first one died ='[, the second one was a %^(*%( and bit everyone so we had to give it away and the third one I currently have and spoil greatly hehe)

So see ya around the forum!!

was the 2nd one neuterd? its a shame you couldnt work with the bun to make it freindlier. im glad you and rabbits are happy now tho.

was the 2nd one neuterd? its a shame you couldnt work with the bun to make it freindlier. im glad you and rabbits are happy now tho.

Well for a long time we thought it was a girl but then we found out it wasn't...and yeah. But one day it literally tore my finger up and my dad wouldn't have it anymore as I have two younger sisters who were at the time 7 and 5..

Back