• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi all

olliver

New Kit
am a new bunny owner never had a bunny be for. we got him on saturday hes so cute think hes a mini lop?
i want to keep him indoors but my mum said no she thinks he will make the house messy and smelly with poops and wee alover is this true?

am a new bunny owner never had a bunny be for. we got him on saturday hes so cute think hes a mini lop?
i want to keep him indoors but my mum said no she thinks he will make the house messy and smelly with poops and wee alover is this true?

right few things then to learn first..... is he neutered? how old is he? what accomodation is he currently in? is he litter trained....

Our rabbits live indoors and it has been fairly easy to litter train them. They are very clean animals. Its just important that you give the bun the time and dedication that it needs. A few whoopsies are bound to happen but with dedication they can become clean and well litter trained.

basically you will need him neutered else he will spray and hump. you will want a large enclosure for him to live in. some rabbits chew more than others but you muct bunny proof where he will be allowed out ie all cabels/wires covered...you may find he doesnt chew wallaper and cupboards but you will find some buns will so a protective plastic panel is often advisable. dont have thinks he can knock over onto himself and get hurt either...

Good lcuk with your new bunny you will get loads of help and advice but as others have said once he is neutered they are usually better with the toilet training and also less stinky :D It depends on just how house proud your mom is :)

right few things then to learn first..... is he neutered? how old is he? what accomodation is he currently in? is he litter trained....

he is 7 weeks he will be neutered is it 5 mths?
he is liveing in a hutch at mo but we do have a indoor cage that he came with.
he dos use a litter try from time to time :lol:

Back