PDA

View Full Version : Bunny Run from lythem, fylde coast - lancs, to Essex

SOAD
12-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Posted on behalf of XMissySJx

Wanted - Bunny Run from lythem, fylde coast - lancs, to Essex.

Mini lop buck left at Peter Rabbit Holidays, need to get to Sunny Days Boarding in Essex, where his future wife is waiting!

thank you

XMissySJx
12-08-2008, 11:14 AM
if anyone can do this i would be most grateful as would peter rabbit holidays!

x

Rose
12-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Sorry cant help out. Aww did they agree have him then :D

kayj
12-08-2008, 12:19 PM
I have space at mine until a bunny run can be organised, I am sure Snowy will be coming up to mine in a few weeks time.:D.

If it isn't urgent I can get him to near Chester but it won't be until the end of August:D

XMissySJx
12-08-2008, 01:21 PM
I have space at mine until a bunny run can be organised, I am sure Snowy will be coming up to mine in a few weeks time.:D.

If it isn't urgent I can get him to near Chester but it won't be until the end of August:D

nope not urgent kayj, so that would be good :)

kayj
12-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Well I can do that on Sun 31st Aug if bunny can be got to me for then:D

Snowy
12-08-2008, 03:32 PM

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:t ell me what I am doing and when I am doing it:roll:

LuceMarbles
12-08-2008, 03:47 PM
:wave: Probably of no help at all but you never know! I'm going up to my caravan in the Yorks Dales soon so thats South Wales to Skipton via Birmingham. Plan to return at end of Aug so could pop into Bolton ( my home town ) and link up to Midlands. Don't mind small diversion. I've seen on the forum the miles you clock up Snowy but as I'm already going through Lancs to Birmingham I'd be more than happy to help.
If any else needs a bunny or two relocating along that route just say! :D
Liz

weeble
12-08-2008, 06:46 PM
I know Im new but I could do Chester to somewhere south of chester depending on the route?

Starlight
12-08-2008, 06:53 PM
I know im only an hour from Sarahs but i could be used as an overnight stop if necessary :)

Neil-and-Maria
13-08-2008, 07:22 AM
We can get the bunny to Kayj before the 31st. :D

Maria x

XMissySJx
13-08-2008, 09:37 AM
We can get the bunny to Kayj before the 31st. :D

Maria x

oo thank you! :D

Snowy
13-08-2008, 12:19 PM
I am going up to Kayj's at the end of August / beginning of September and can bring the bunny down to Warwickshire where it can stay with me until we make more arrangements, is this OK?

XMissySJx
13-08-2008, 12:32 PM
I am going up to Kayj's at the end of August / beginning of September and can bring the bunny down to Warwickshire where it can stay with me until we make more arrangements, is this OK?

i dont see why not, bcus the family who want him need to upgrade their accomodation, have a home check etc. so this will give them the time tod o that.

bur how will he get the restof the way here?

xxxx

billysmom
13-08-2008, 12:34 PM
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:t ell me what I am doing and when I am doing it:roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

kayj
13-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Theo does as she is told sometimes:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Snowy
13-08-2008, 01:08 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You might well laugh:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Theo does as she is told sometimes

Anything for a quiet life :lol::lol::lol::lol:

XMissySJx
13-08-2008, 01:30 PM
You might well laugh:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anything for a quiet life :lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh i feel bad now:oops:

Neil-and-Maria
13-08-2008, 01:50 PM
How soon do you want him Kay? We can do any of these weekends, 16-17th, 23rd-24th or 30th-31st.

Maria x

PS - will be great to see you again - Rita and Colleen send bunny kisses xxx

kayj
13-08-2008, 01:59 PM
Weekend of the 30th as I am away next weekend:D
I will have the kettle on:D

MissySJ don't feel bad we are only joking:lol::lol::lol:

Snowy
13-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Suits me

Are we?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Neil-and-Maria
13-08-2008, 02:12 PM
OOOh, so we might get to see you too Theo :wave::D:D:D
Which day are you likely to be there? It will probably be afternoon for us as Neil will be car booting in the mornings, weather permitting. :roll:

Maria x

XMissySJx
13-08-2008, 02:59 PM

lol ive never asked for a bunny run before i feel proper cheeky!!!

XMissySJx
13-08-2008, 03:05 PM
right if the family who are boarding their bunny either change their mind or for some reason want a diff bunny (u never know!?) my uncle and his wife r happ to have him as they have a spayed female and have been looking for a boyfriend for her and they also would like a black bunny :D

so i have 2 homes for him incase one fell through :D

Only thing is..he really has to be here with my by like...the 10th of sept as i am leavign for uni n need to get him neutured n do the bonding for whichever new owner, and i need time to do that, is this possible?x

Neil-and-Maria
13-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Can the people who have got him get him in to be neutered? It costs about 45 here and he would have 3 weekends to recover before travelling.

Maria x

XMissySJx
13-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Can the people who have got him get him in to be neutered? It costs about 45 here and he would have 3 weekends to recover before travelling.

Maria x

that is a good point, i do get mine down here for 35, but it would be alot easier, i could send a cheque or paypal to whoever gets him neutured?

x

kayj
13-08-2008, 04:14 PM
I wonder if the RSPCA would help as in affect this rabbit as been abandoned hasn't he or as the owners signed him over to the boarding place.

XMissySJx
13-08-2008, 04:26 PM
I wonder if the RSPCA would help as in affect this rabbit as been abandoned hasn't he or as the owners signed him over to the boarding place.

ive got no idea? :?

poor little guy, i cnt believe someone just left him :(

Neil-and-Maria
13-08-2008, 06:12 PM
MissySJ :wave:

You need to contact the boarding place and ask if they are prepared to get him neutered as he is with them at the moment. Their vet may be cheaper - I don't know - I've heard there is a very good vet in St Annes.

They need to get him in quickly otherwise he will not be ready to travel. If they aren't prepared to get him neutered maybe they will get him vaccinated instead - reading their website they do say that there aren't any vaccines available for myxo or VHD though. :shock:

It is up to them if they contact the RSPCA as they live in the area and have the bunny. I think there is nearly always a waiting list though.

Maria x

XMissySJx
13-08-2008, 06:17 PM

You need to contact the boarding place and ask if they are prepared to get him neutered as he is with them at the moment. Their vet may be cheaper - I don't know - I've heard there is a very good vet in St Annes.

They need to get him in quickly otherwise he will not be ready to travel. If they aren't prepared to get him neutered maybe they will get him vaccinated instead - reading their website they do say that there aren't any vaccines available for myxo or VHD though. :shock:

It is up to them if they contact the RSPCA as they live in the area and have the bunny. I think there is nearly always a waiting list though.

Maria x

ok ill send them a PM although they did he is vaccined as they font take un vaccinated rabbits but they dont have the card bcus it just has 2 be shown on arrival (like my boarding)

but will send a pm :) thanks for thisx

louise and Gus
13-08-2008, 08:15 PM
I can get him from Snowy and take to MissySJ :)

PetersRabbitHolidays
13-08-2008, 09:57 PM
How soon do you want him Kay? We can do any of these weekends, 16-17th, 23rd-24th or 30th-31st.

Maria x

PS - will be great to see you again - Rita and Colleen send bunny kisses xxx

is it possible for it to be weekends 16-17th or 23rd-24th ?

PetersRabbitHolidays
13-08-2008, 10:00 PM

reading their website they do say that there aren't any vaccines available for myxo or VHD though. :shock:

where does it say that on our website - it must be a typo

XMissySJx
13-08-2008, 10:10 PM
"Currently there are no vaccination requirements for rabbits, guinea pigs and rodents, we will therefore not be held responsible for any illnesses such as (but not limited to) Myxomatosis, Viral Haemorrhagic Disease, Fly strike, Mites or any other common diseases."

that is what it says on your website, dont know if its s typo or not?

i run a bunny boarding but dont take any bun un vaccinated x

Starlight
13-08-2008, 10:12 PM
"Currently there are no vaccination requirements for rabbits, guinea pigs and rodents, we will therefore not be held responsible for any illnesses such as (but not limited to) Myxomatosis, Viral Haemorrhagic Disease, Fly strike, Mites or any other common diseases."

that is what it says on your website, dont know if its s typo or not?

i run a bunny boarding but dont take any bun un vaccinated x

I was just going to quote that :?

Sounds quite worrying as rabbits SHOULD be vaccinated for mxyi and vhd

PetersRabbitHolidays
13-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Thanks for all your help but my sister is going to take the bun

Starlight
13-08-2008, 10:17 PM

But everything has just been organised?

XMissySJx
13-08-2008, 10:24 PM

fair enough, i dont know in all honestly what more you could have wanted, you have come on here asking for help and i have offeredit more than willingly, with a fab home in mind, and it was all a waste of time now :?

i dont know if i have done somethign to offend you in any way but fair enough.

just wish i hadnt wasted my time trying to organise getting him here :(

Starlight
13-08-2008, 10:27 PM
fair enough, i dont know in all honestly what more you could have wanted, you have come on here asking for help and i have offeredit more than willingly, with a fab home in mind, and it was all a waste of time now :?

I think its a little out of order soon as the last bit of the stretch has just been sorted :(

Peter, why the change of mind?

PetersRabbitHolidays
13-08-2008, 10:29 PM
But everything has just been organised?the rabbit has been vaccinated i didnt realise anything had been organised sorry for any inconvenience caused

PetersRabbitHolidays
13-08-2008, 10:34 PM

just feel we are being un fairley critisied and you have hurt our feelings

again sorry for wasting your time

XMissySJx
13-08-2008, 10:38 PM
just feel we are being un fairley critisied and you have hurt our feelings

again sorry for wasting your time

well in all fairness i did quote what you said and then put 'i dont know if it is typo?'

i didnt automically assume it wasnt one and then lecture you, i didnt say anything to offend you? and i certainly didnt critisise you, i can assure you i dont have a problem with you.

if you re read my post there isnt anything offensive in it.
you asked to be pointed out where this information was and i did that.

im really shocked now...

louise and Gus
13-08-2008, 10:44 PM
I have to say the tone of some posts is rather accusing...I think sometimes people don't realise how things sounds when read..especially when other people jump in one after the other and don;t wait for a reply..it happens a lot

If this bun does have a home nearer to Peter's then great saves the bun a long journey, if not please don't let a few crossed words prevent the bun getting a new home :D

Starlight
13-08-2008, 10:49 PM
I apologise if my post came over accusing Peter. It was not intended. I have met Sarah in real life and i can honestly say she is a loving and caring person who would never let a bun go to a home any less than perfect.

kayj
13-08-2008, 10:55 PM
As long as the bunny as got a forever home then that is fine if it falls through and bunny run is needed then I will do my bit:D

Snowy
13-08-2008, 11:14 PM
What's going on?, I have just arranged cover at my work so as I can do this bunnyrun and it has cost me a lot of money, is it cancelled now??

Amy & Amber
14-08-2008, 09:01 AM
What's going on?, I have just arranged cover at my work so as I can do this bunnyrun and it has cost me a lot of money, is it cancelled now??

I hope you get this sorted guys.

If it is a weekend you are doing this, I could cover the shop for you Theo.

kayj
14-08-2008, 10:21 AM
It is cancelled, the bun is going to one of their sisters,

Snowy
14-08-2008, 12:09 PM
It is cancelled, the bun is going to one of their sisters,

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:so why did they promise it to Missysj and let us arrange a bunnyrun the length of the country!!:shock:, I think someone's having a laugh at our expense here!!:roll::roll::roll: