• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run from lythem, fylde coast - lancs, to Essex

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of XMissySJx

Wanted - Bunny Run from lythem, fylde coast - lancs, to Essex.

Mini lop buck left at Peter Rabbit Holidays, need to get to Sunny Days Boarding in Essex, where his future wife is waiting!

thank you

I have space at mine until a bunny run can be organised, I am sure Snowy will be coming up to mine in a few weeks time.:D.

If it isn't urgent I can get him to near Chester but it won't be until the end of August:D

I have space at mine until a bunny run can be organised, I am sure Snowy will be coming up to mine in a few weeks time.:D.

If it isn't urgent I can get him to near Chester but it won't be until the end of August:D

nope not urgent kayj, so that would be good :)

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:tell me what I am doing and when I am doing it:roll:

:wave: Probably of no help at all but you never know! I'm going up to my caravan in the Yorks Dales soon so thats South Wales to Skipton via Birmingham. Plan to return at end of Aug so could pop into Bolton ( my home town ) and link up to Midlands. Don't mind small diversion. I've seen on the forum the miles you clock up Snowy but as I'm already going through Lancs to Birmingham I'd be more than happy to help.
If any else needs a bunny or two relocating along that route just say! :D
Liz

I am going up to Kayj's at the end of August / beginning of September and can bring the bunny down to Warwickshire where it can stay with me until we make more arrangements, is this OK?

I am going up to Kayj's at the end of August / beginning of September and can bring the bunny down to Warwickshire where it can stay with me until we make more arrangements, is this OK?

i dont see why not, bcus the family who want him need to upgrade their accomodation, have a home check etc. so this will give them the time tod o that.

bur how will he get the restof the way here?

xxxx

How soon do you want him Kay? We can do any of these weekends, 16-17th, 23rd-24th or 30th-31st.

Maria x

PS - will be great to see you again - Rita and Colleen send bunny kisses xxx

Weekend of the 30th as I am away next weekend:D
I will have the kettle on:D

MissySJ don't feel bad we are only joking:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back