• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone loan me a 42inch dog cage?

I have a 42" I could lend you, but I'm nowhere near you and I suspect either driving to get it or posting it both ways would cost almost as much as just buying a new one! If you are stuck and you can think of a way of doing it, give me a shout (NB I go on hols next Thurs for a week).

I have a 42" I could lend you, but I'm nowhere near you and I suspect either driving to get it or posting it both ways would cost almost as much as just buying a new one! If you are stuck and you can think of a way of doing it, give me a shout (NB I go on hols next Thurs for a week).

Thanks but i think your right a bit too far!

We often have dog crates at work (2nd hand but clean and tidy) that we re-sell or, I'm sure if I check with the manager we could loan out for a small donation.

There were lots in last week, and I'm sure there is a 48" one there.

We are just off J2 of the M5. My sis lives in Ashby and that takes me about 50 mins.

If you're interested pm me and I'll see what I can sort out.

I have one :wave: Its with Chloe at the moment but I don't think she is using it. I'm In Sutton Coldfield not too far from you & Chloe is in Solihull but I may be seeing her Friday so can get it back - just need to check she is not using it - let me know :wave:

PS Its 48 "

Back