• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

horrible wet day today,for bunnies

mybunnies

Warren Scout
poor coco is sat it his hutch staring into the garden bet hes thinking "great in here for the day,british summers eh?"pmsl

poor bunnies cant play in the gardens today,raining fast here at the moment,im staying in today.ill have to keep nipping out for strokes and cuddles with him,:)

Awww. its throwing it donw here also. Can he not play in doors for a bit? Mine are indoors buns so play in front room.

Miserable weather hey for bunnies.

my living room is a bomb site so i put them in the hall and gumpy was just sat by the door wanting to go out it was like he was saying please mum please can i go out to play

I put 2 out for 20 mins. They sat in the rain looking at their hutches. I put them back away. That's the easiest I have ever caught them:lol:

Molly HATES the rain....he stomps his foot everytime it rains and refuses to go out in it.

Jessica on the other hand will gladly sit in the rain even when its chucking it down so she gets soaked. I usually have to coax her back in when i feel shes getting to wet :roll:

Silly bunnies!!

Mine are all out in the rain.They have,runs,a big shed and the utility room to go in but they are all sat in the rain.:roll:

I had just let 4 of them out into the garden in lovely sunshine. 2 mins later it started to spit rain, then the heavens opened - total deluge.

Luckily Midge and Titch jumped back into their shed. Roger and Strawberry initially sat under the trees so were well sheltered, but the rain got heavier and heavier and they started to dash around the garden like a pair of numpties!!

I ran down to show them the door was open and they hopped in like a pair of drowned rats:lol::lol:

The bottom of my garden has 2" of water sitting on top of the grass now:shock: and I'm rather damp too:lol::lol:

Back