• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Rodney!!!!

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Nicki's (Rabbit1986) Rodney was taken to the emergency vets last night with statis and I would like us all to get some vibes on the go as she is really upset as Rodney is so special to her :cry:

So ((((((((((((((((vibes)))))))))))))))) from me come on Rodney get better for your mummy ASAP :love:

Thanks Carys, you're a star :wave: Got to ring the vets at 10 for an update, my poor little man. But a big thank you to RU without this forum i would have never realised such a small personality change was such a big thing. I went to give him and Sophie their tea last night and knew straight away there was something wrong, he was hunched up and uncomfortable. And as soon as he let me pick him up i got really scared as Rodney doesn't let anyone pick him up, so 10 last night we went to the emergency vet. Please think of my little man :(:(:(

Thank you everyone. I'v come to work this morning to try and keep myself occupied but i'm watching the clock counting down until 10 and i'm so tired as i really didn't get much sleep last night at all. :(:(

Just spoken to the vet and he is alert and active, which is an improvement as last night he was lethargic and low, he is taking the syringe feeds well but won't eat by himself. Could we please have some eating vibes i really want to bring my little man home today.

Back