• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi there a newbie here

Is-me

New Kit
Hello,

I am Nina my username is Is-me. A little about myself. Hmmm, I am just recently married to a wonderful man and am also 15 weeks pregnant with our first baby :D.

I currently also work in retail but will probly be leaving that soon as I do have a bub on the way. I also live in Western Australia. I have as well two lovely rats, Hugo and Brian. A lot of people dont like rats very much. But I find them amaaaazing and cute and snuggly especially being boy ratties. Well, ok, Hugo aint a cuddle bun but Brian is.

I am also interested in other animals like rabbits and saw the most cutest dwarf rabbits the other day. Aaaaw little black balls of fluff. That got me interested in rabbits again...Lol!

Well thanks for letting me be here and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Nina :wave:

Last edited:
welcome and congratulations... must be hard to keep rabbits in oz cuz they dont let you have the myxi vaccs :( do you currently have buns?

must be hard to keep rabbits in oz cuz they dont let you have the myxi vaccs :( do you currently have buns?

No I dont have any bunnies yet bunlover. I think they do let us have the myxi vaccine. Im sure last time I checked they did anyway:)

Hiya:wave:I had 2pairs of rats and found the males more loving.dont have them anymore as got too attached and they dont live for long.So just got my beautiful housebunny now.

Hiya:wave:I had 2pairs of rats and found the males more loving.dont have them anymore as got too attached and they dont live for long.So just got my beautiful housebunny now.

Yes that is the problem with ratties, they dont live very long at all unfortunately:(

Hi welcome to the forum :wave:

Thank you all. You have such warm welcomes :D hurricanhoney;I love your banner. I have a silky terrier x. Shes sweet! Is your dog a yorkshire or a silky or a bitsa like my Kassie??? Hope the bitsa bit doesnt offend you:oops: And I adore white bunnies too. I had one named Jesse-James a few years back. I miss him. He was sweet

Last edited:
Back