• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Talk

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Interview with Big.
Full name Dhillon Bunty BunBun.

Big3110808.jpg

Rabswood: How are you today Big?
Big: I’ve been better
Rabswood: Are you missing Beige (full name Saffron Walden BunBun)
Big: Yes it’s been very lonely in the garden and I have no one to practice my jumping with. Things aren’t the same without Beige.
Rabswood: Do you know why you were split up?
Big: Yes, Lavender told us about the bucks and the does’
Rabswood: So you know it’s for the best and that one day you will be reunited.
Big: Yes but it seems a long time away, first we have to have new turds and we don’t understand that bit.
Rabswood: I don’t think you need to worry about that bit Big and you and Beige will be back together before you know it.
Big: We leave each other scent messages in the garden
Rabswood: That’s good
Big: And we talk to the other bunnies through the mesh when they come up to us and pass messages on that way too.
Rabswood: Are there any positives about being away from Beige?
Big: Well I don’t have to share my apple or carrot, that’s good and I don’t step into Beige’s wee in the corner of the cage during the night when it’s dark, that’s good.
Rabswood: How are you finding litter training?
Big: What’s litter training?

I leave Big in melancholy mood counting the days on her calendar until she is reunited with Beige as I close the door I hear...

Big: I don’t want my full name putting on the internet… it’s embarrassing

Leaving scent messages for Beige
Big2110808.jpg

Poor Big
Big110808.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

It's good to leave scent messages, Big! I like your full name, don't be embawissed!

Mama told me about the bucks and the does, it made no sense to me! I hate girls, they smell!

Manly Bunny Hugs,

Carlton xx

hiya..yeh my new mum told me about bucks and does..but it never makes any sense except does dont like you to get your way with them i duno why?!!!!!
i have a new girlfriend tho( in my new home with mum) he name is dora she is the only rabbit to ever be nice to me:love:... and i get proper food now not the bread i used to be fed.... and dora is very protective of me my mum tried to put me to my own bed last night but dora and me wanted a sleepover so dora put her in her place oupps hope mum wasnt to angry at that bite!!!.... we like to stay together.... im glad they said after the turds you can go back together...that will be nice i didnt like being on my own its good to have a freind oh and i do the scent thing too...i love it you get to rub everything with your chin and tell the other buns whats going on!!!! woo hoo anyhow i well like your tunnel its funky mum said im being cheeky now so gota go love arthur xx

Arthur I am glad you have found your soul mate no bun should be alone.

Tinkerbell Rudy Roo you know just how I feel but at least Tinks is a cool nickname, better than Dhill.

I'm glad everyone likes our tunnel, it is water proof too so can stay out in the garden in all weathers, mummy just hangs it on the line to dry.

What's all this everyone keeps saying about a litter tray? The only tray I have is full of warm snuggly bed hay? I keep it clean dry and snuggly.

Big

Back