• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missies uterus - **WARNING** photos do not look if squeamish

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
As many of you know Missie was speyed today and it was found that her uterus was abnormal, it was full of fluid and mucous, she also had a totally mastectomy because she had cysts beneath her nipples.

I took these photos

The uterus
uterus013x2.jpg

4 of her 8 nipples that were removed with the cysts
nipples014x2.jpg

Last edited:
how lovely of you to show those pics to us :lol:;):oops:

well i hope she is better after having all that taken out :shock:

Hope she feeling better soon x

We keep Bunnies nails when they are trimmed and the odd whisker we find if they have fallen out:p

aww poor mite lots of healing vibes for her bless her.
i was going through some old snoopy books of mine and i found wrapped in a kitchen towel fur whiskers the odd claw and feather, from various pets ive had, i was a strange kid i know i used to press flowers but i forgot i did it with fur etc :oops: i must of been 9 or 10 at the time, i was going through these books for my son to have just as well really he may have though mom was even more weird than she already is :lol:

wow cool photos (sorry always wanted to be a vet :lol: love the gory stuff)

Hope she gets better now :)

aww poor mite lots of healing vibes for her bless her.
i was going through some old snoopy books of mine and i found wrapped in a kitchen towel fur whiskers the odd claw and feather, from various pets ive had, i was a strange kid i know i used to press flowers but i forgot i did it with fur etc :oops: i must of been 9 or 10 at the time, i was going through these books for my son to have just as well really he may have though mom was even more weird than she already is :lol:

I have a pot of my GSD Jakes fur i cut before he died when i was 9, still got it. Also a cutting of my cat Chloe's fur many years before she died. And i collect whiskers and keep them in a pot :lol: my lucky cat whiskers as i call them :lol:

Jokes aside is the condition of uterus going to cause any problems for her in the future even after its been removed? :?:

Jokes aside is the condition of uterus going to cause any problems for her in the future even after its been removed? :?:

Hopefully not, now it's out it shouldn;t cause any further problems and she should make a good recovery, it's going to be a long job because she's had all her nipples removed because of the cysts, she still hasn't eaten, wee'd, poo'd or moved yet, I've been sat with her all night

Hopefully not, now it's out it shouldn;t cause any further problems and she should make a good recovery, it's going to be a long job because she's had all her nipples removed because of the cysts, she still hasn't eaten, wee'd, poo'd or moved yet, I've been sat with her all night

Hope she starts to feel better soon! Sending poo vibes

Eughhhh, that was like what Dumplings was like too, although I didn't see it :lol:

the vet let you take pics and stuff? lol wish mine would do that. really wish i could have stayed through the ops that the buns and dog had gone through just to see

the vet let you take pics and stuff? lol wish mine would do that. really wish i could have stayed through the ops that the buns and dog had gone through just to see

Yes, it's really interesting, she will save me anything out of the ordinary, it makes it easier to understand if you can show someone, I mean when she was dissecting it I caould actually see it, brilliant!

Yes, it's really interesting, she will save me anything out of the ordinary, it makes it easier to understand if you can show someone, I mean when she was dissecting it I caould actually see it, brilliant!

aww wow how did you start that off? lol think mine would think i was weird for asking

Back