• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding success...

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
I now have a group of 5!!!!!!

Henry and Humphrey have lived next to Boo, Baby and Peanut for a while now but I never thought they'd all live together!!!

I let them out in the garden but split the 2 lots. Later i looked out and the girls had got in the boys side! no fights, so I let them run in the garden the next day too and day 3 I put them all in the huge hutch (neutral territory) I sat in the middle as this stopped them running up and down, after 10 mins they had all sniffed each other and have been together since (now over 24 hours) they have been out in the garden again today and gone back in all friends!!!

It's ace having them all together :D

lol buns will choose thier freinds.... dora and arthur i wanted to bond but not till i had time to supervise he got in with her and they are now good freinds...there was no fighting its so nice when they can choose to be together!! and so much less stressful!!!

Back