• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

while we've been away.......the buns were naughty!

andic

Mama Doe
....surprise surprise!
We went to Inverness for a week and my parents looked after the buns.
While my dad was at work and mum was looking after them on her own they took it in turns to be naughty:roll:
  • Monty jumped the barriers into the living room, found it hilarious to sit underneath the settee:shock:....for ages
  • Audrey kept nipping mum's ankles;
  • Monty jumped the barriers and ended up at the front door at the end of the hall;
    Monty nipped mum's bum:oops: (although she did say it was the best thrill she'd had all year!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:)
    They kept knocking their water bowl over too
    ......etc etc etc:lol:
They don;t usually misbehave like this when we're here!:oops:
When we got home, Audrey was particularly naughty........she dragged a pair of o/h's jeans out of the dirty washing basket and nibbled a hole in them......then she dragged the litter tray at the top of the stairs away and weed in the corner on the carpet:roll::lol::lol:

How dare we go on holiday.....

I think I need to pay my parents danger money next time we go away :lol:

Does anyone else's buns misbehave while they're been looked after by the grandparents?:lol::lol:

:lol: I think they've took the huff.Bet your mum had a laugh though when she thinks on it.Hope your other half is okay about his jeans,you'll need another holiday after all this :) We've got to love them but haven't we.Hope you enjoyed your hols by the way x

We were in cumbria last week and sue had my buns. one morning she woke to see Basil, Tarragon and Pistachio sitting on the lawn in the rain munching away; Damson and Ginger were still in the run as they are larger buns and couldn't fit through the hole :lol:
Then Basil and Tarragon did it again the next morning! Sue said as quick as they were putting bricks and rubble in to fill the holes they were digging them out again :lol:
naughty buns!
x jess

mine missbehaved for my sister while i was away a week ago. chance bit her through her clothes while being carried, roo attacked her feet and bit my sisters OH's ankles and jasper sprayed wee on her while he was running round the garden. :oops: oops forgot to warn her that he did that. :roll: sorry angie

Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...my brother and his pregnant girlfriend are comin to mine in 9 days to look after my six bunnies. This is a dangerous thread for me...:roll:

:lol::lol::lol: biggles hates its if im away for a weekend i get the silent treatment after ive had the look of "well were the bl**dy ell have you been then huh "

We went away for one night and came back to a meagazorb and hay bomb gone off in the frontroom and Bunnie's infamous weekly poo blowouts but these poo blowout entered the Guiness book of bunnys!:shock:

The front room stank to high heaven and she just came running over honking and then sat there all cute looking as if to say What?:roll:

oh what a brilliant thread :lol:, Im off on holiday the end of this week. I caint wait to hear what miffys gonna be up 2. :lol:

Wow!
I'm glad it's not only my two!
I will have to tell my parents:lol::lol:

oh yes Audrey is still as mischevious as ever!......She's just been chasing Monty round and round and round in circles:roll:
They're a laugh a minute:D

Back