• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppy Pens - Any Recommendations?

Madmoo

Alpha Buck
Hi All

Im looking at getting a puppy pen, preferably 8 panels, 24" x 36" or taller. Can anyone recommend anywhere that does them at reasonable prices.

My two have a run attached to the shed which is 13ft x 6ft but I want to give them an alternative option that I can move around. That way they can make the most of the grass that seems to be growing so fast in the rest of the garden due to the lovely monsoon season we are having. Also have foster bunnies from time to time and this would be used for them also.

I got mine from Barjo, useful as they will also custom make if they don't have what you're after. They're probably not the cheapest option but the quality is great, and you may be able to pick one up from Ebay.

Got my from petsmart, it was my puppies first. Re-used for rabbits which is brilliant - I paid about £60 but it is quite large.

i have the foldable one on zooplus..the highest they do as little buns binky soooo high. the nest are the trixie ones that you can add panels to or link two together and if oyu use cable ties make it the shape you want.:wave:

Back