• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dr Finlay Has Had a CVA -U/D 13th August

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
It happened this afternoon. He is able to stand up again now but has limited use of his hind legs and I dont think he can see :(
He is having supportive care and I will see how he is in a few hours. He has started to nibble at some gratted carrot, his most favorite food.

I wont be surprised if this very old and very dear Bun passes away tonight

:cry:

Last edited:
Thank you.

I know that with Dr F being 11+ years of age I cant expect a miracle, but I cant help but hope for one.....

biggest vibes he has the best person to care for him and miracles do happen remember chelsea beat myxi at age 10 so if hes got the fight in him anything is possible xxx

Oh no not Dr Finley, :cry:
If its his time Jane, i hope he goe's in his sleep, such a lovely bun. Sending you[ hugs ]Jane.

Im so sorry Jane you have had more than enough to deal with in the past week.Dr Finlay is such a dear old chap.Sending lots of comforting vibes to the Dr

Back