• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy in single buns hutch/cage? U/D vid added

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Does anybody put a teddy in a single buns cage/hutch?

Cause today i put a teddy in pebble's hutch, well it was a dog with long ears (if you squint it looks like a lop) :lol: And.. well she humped it firstly, then started licking it, then humped it again :lol: then she licked it, chinned it.

Is she showing the teddy that she is dominant? I put it next to her in her litter tray and she was humping it and she nearly fell out of her tray!! :lol:

I videoed her, but im not sure if i should put it up! :?

xx

Last edited:
Bunnie has Raymond in with her.

She has never humped him. Just grooms him and then waits patiently for him to groom her:roll: She loves him:love:

P3021134-1.jpg

I think its a dominance thing. My (real!) girls hump their male bonded partners when they think the boys are getting a bit bossy!! :lol:

I think its a dominance thing. My (real!) girls hump their male bonded partners when they think the boys are getting a bit bossy!! :lol:

:lol::lol:

i just went out to see her and the teddy is on the bottem floor she is upstairs! :lol: x

biggles has 3 now he has a real life bun to share his toys with now he hasnt changed more like "well they dont run away mom ":lol:

All our buns have a teddy or two:D They love them and for the single ones it is great for them to snuggle up to:D

All our teddies get kept when the bun has passed to the Bridge - we have a consant reminder of them and can still smell the bun:love:

Bunnie's got 4

3 of them in picture with her

Raymond (Black & White bun) Then there's Lemon bunny at the back along with Mad Carrot.

She also got Pink rattle bunny but that's in her snuggle bed.

P7201210.jpg

Awh :) thats so nice jaypot.

Im gonna get her another one. the one she has at the mo is a tad small :lol: xx

She also has a babies rattle wrist flannel material thing which is a bunnys head, this is velcro'ed round the bar at end of her litter on the side and everytime she lays down in litter tray she gives his face a few licks and for some bazzar reason he has a brown streak down his face where she licks him:roll: Looks like she has wiped her bum on him:shock:

Awh :) thats so nice jaypot.

Im gonna get her another one. the one she has at the mo is a tad small :lol: xx

Make sure that if they lick it the fur doesn't come out easily. I stood in shop for half an hour pulling the "new toy loose fur" out of Raymond to then be able to see if his fur came out easily if pulled. Raymonds almost as big as Bunnie is:lol:

I got Raymond from a garden centre in Titchfield, Fareham, but I have seen him in garden centres as far up as Farnborough.

This site has lots of bunnys on just better to see in person so can see if bunny safe!

Back