• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of this

Oh yeh, that looks great!! :shock: :D Only thing I would say is watch out for how steep the ramp is, doesn't look too bad from here but hard to tell from the photo - but maybe even removing it and making some sort of steps from boxes if it were too steep :)

Oh yeh, that looks great!! :shock: :D Only thing I would say is watch out for how steep the ramp is, doesn't look too bad from here but hard to tell from the photo - but maybe even removing it and making some sort of steps from boxes if it were too steep :)

I'm sure my dad could fit little steps if the ramp is any trouble :)
I'm getting excited already, i think Roo and Honey will enjoy it.
Its weather proof and fox proof. And if i can successfully bond
my boy buns i may get my mum to buy another one for them to live in.

I think it looks a great little set up - lucky buns and what a lovely mum you have.

If the steps seem steep when you get it, you could always lift them up onto a box at the bottom which would make them less angled.

Good luck with it and have fun setting them up in it.

oooo...might have a word with my mum. I'm 29 and she's 54 but you never know...if i catch her on a good day...;) You lucky thing - its fit!!!

oooo...might have a word with my mum. I'm 29 and she's 54 but you never know...if i catch her on a good day...;) You lucky thing - its fit!!!

:lol::lol:

Thank you guys, once we have it and Roo & Honey move in i'll get loads of pics :D

Back