• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another pregnant rabbit!

**lexi**

Warren Scout
I did it again...ive taken in another pregnant rabbit!
She was on freecycle and i couldnt resist,shes gorgeous and nobody wanted her:oops:
To what i can work out the babies should be due in the next week or so,ive got her an indoor cage so am gonna settle her inside which enables me to keep a close eye on her.
Whats the best way to set her up for having the babies indoors?
should i just put a nest box inside her cage? and what if she has the babies out of the cage?
Mollie had her babies in her hutch outside,but i want this one in the house with me :)

goodness does that mean this isnt the first pregnant bun youve taken on you are very brave.... good luck xxx regarding the cage..i would make sure there is a nest box or somewhere she can hide to have them and that no other buns/animals can get to her there so she feels safe xx

goodness does that mean this isnt the first pregnant bun youve taken on you are very brave.... good luck xxx regarding the cage..i would make sure there is a nest box or somewhere she can hide to have them and that no other buns/animals can get to her there so she feels safe xx

Nope it's the second pregnant bun in 11 weeks...the other babies have all been rehomed now so have space for a few more,and mum is booked in to be spayed next week:D
I took her because i knew nobody else would and i know i can find good homes for them :)

Nope it's the second pregnant bun in 11 weeks...the other babies have all been rehomed now so have space for a few more,and mum is booked in to be spayed next week:D
I took her because i knew nobody else would and i know i can find good homes for them :)

aww she is lucky to find you xx

Back