• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sorted...WATH UPON DEARNE TO HOYLAND...sat evening

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
CAN ANYONE PICK UP 3 PAIRS OF BUNS FROM WATH UP ON DEARNE AND BRING THEM TO US AT HOYLAND .

IT WOULD MEAN COMING TO US FIRST FOR A HANDOVER FORM AND PET CARRIERS BEFORE PICKING THEM UP .

WOULD IDEALY LIKE THIS DONE FRIDAY OR OVER THE WEEKEND IF POSSIBLE .

have to warn anyone offering to do this... lady giving them up will possibly be quite upset as she doesnt want them to go :(

Last edited:
I don't know where wath Upon Dearne is, but can probably do this at the weekend. When I am stinky gym smelly:D

CAN ANYONE PICK UP 3 PAIRS OF BUNS FROM WATH UP ON DEARNE AND BRING THEM TO US AT HOYLAND .

IT WOULD MEAN COMING TO US FIRST FOR A HANDOVER FORM AND PET CARRIERS BEFORE PICKING THEM UP .

WOULD IDEALY LIKE THIS DONE FRIDAY OR OVER THE WEEKEND IF POSSIBLE .

have to warn anyone offering to do this... lady giving them up will possibly be quite upset as she doesnt want them to go :(

cant help im afraid...aww its worse when people not want to go but i guess mitigating circumstances or something :( hope they get a nice new home xxx

We can do this for you if other offers fall through, we'll be passing through Wath on both those days doing home visits.

Back