• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Domino groomed peanut!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
properly this time! peanut snuggled up to domino and domino groomed him, peanut then lay down bediside him so domino followed suit, and then peanut rolled over n domino groomed him LOADS

he loves his daddy :love:
The jelly started grooming domino!

poor pebbles is sitting on her own in the litter tray, shes clearly very upset that dominois grooming other buns, but im hoping she will join in later

I thought Jelly was grooming everyone?
Going by a site I like... and what I've read about wild rabbits
"Although a royal (dominant) rabbit will sometimes groom one of his or her vassals, including licking you, it commonly goes only one way. The top rabbit in the group must be worshipped and obeyed by all, and may present him or herself for grooming to any other rabbit, who must comply." - http://language.rabbitspeak.com/rabbittalk.html

But then I guess there are always exceptions, in my eyes Domino has given in to Peanut by grooming him first and acknowledging him as the boss. :) There might be seperate hierachies for the guys and gals.

i think jelly is to but peanut is second. she does groom everyone but she was also humping everyone and like would go in the litter tray first, she eats first etc.

and she was so not bothered by any of it, where as peanut was a bit nervous etc. i think its clear PB and J are the top couple, but even though jelly is grooming them all she is the boss

Fun watching a group interact isn't it. I spend ages trying to work out our hierachy.

i mean i might be wrong bu me and louise botht hought yesterday in spite of her grooming she was top, bcus of the way she was acting it may justbe ISNT at the top but just very confident!

time will tell, she is currently cuddling up to pebbles:love:

Back