• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Centres In Leeds & Middlesbrough?

MammaH

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone :wave:
some of you may have seen previous post that I am new to the bunny world, and I am picking up my new bun from a breeder in sept. He will be 8 weeks old and I am so excited about getting him! :D
However I have recenltly picked up the RU addiction of reading every posts and I didn't know that so many pet rabbits are neglected and abandonned :cry: and also that buns are better in pairs.
So I was wondering whether anyone can help me out and tell me if there are any fostering or animal shelters in the Leeds or Middlesbrough areas so I can get Binx a friend :love:

Last edited:
to be honest the majority of people got pet shop or breeder buns first and then when they realised the reality, then proceeded to get their bun a friend from a rescue, so well done there!

have a look on rabbit rehome under leeds :D:D

xx

The RSPCA always have rabbits in, and they have branches all over. Also there is the Bunny Camp Sanctuary in Bradford, but if you want to speak to them you must ring and speak to Sonya, if you email or leave a message you will be lucky to get a reply as she is always rushed off her feet!!

Back