• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The 2 French Lop Females Update Back Home Female nos 2

Good luck bunnies

I hope it all goes well for them Kay, boy 4 was neutered with no problems on Thursday and it does seem to have calmed him down quite a bit :)

My fosterer as the other 3 boys and she is falling in love with them all, I am going to get them neutered and she is going to try and rebond them:shock: (rather her than me):lol::lol:

That would be great. I did see them washing each other on occassions so there is a bond there, I just think their hormones got in the way of it sometimes.

Just spoke to the vets. One is fully awake and eating the other is taking a bit longer to come round so she is being constantly monitored at the moment and they will phone me in a bit.
GOOD NEW's is neither were pregnant:D:D

Wow excellent news! Well done everyone :D

Fingers crossed that girly number 2 recovers fully soon :D

Receptionist got it wrong:roll: Girlie number 2 was mid term pregnant:(. Thank god I didn't leave it any longer

Receptionist got it wrong:roll: Girlie number 2 was mid term pregnant:(. Thank god I didn't leave it any longer

I thought one of them felt heavier than the other, but other than that I don't have a clue about such things. Good job you got her in so quickly. I hope she make a full and quick recovery.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:Oh crikey!!, so pleased you got them done so soon, hope they make a full recovery

Back