• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im soooo happy!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
its been 21 hours and not a fight yet between my foursome. alot of chasing humpung fur pulling,jumping over each other, gentle nipping etc but no fights, im not even sitting with them now i just keep popping in to check on them!

cept in all the excitement i realise ive run out of hay :oops::oops:
and i have holiday boarders who had the last of this morning so mum has gone off to get our bale! lol

i know i shouldnt get too excited but i am! i cnt help it! i keep planning their new home!:D

awh thats great news :D
Where are they all gonna live now? x

once bonded they will live in a lavendar lodge until i cam confident they wont squabble over space, then they are going to live in a 6 foot by 2 foot by 2 foot hutch with two levels so they have lots of room, but this is still temporary while my dad converts the workshop inb to a 20 foot enclosure for them

once bonded they will live in a lavendar lodge until i cam confident they wont squabble over space, then they are going to live in a 6 foot by 2 foot by 2 foot hutch with two levels so they have lots of room, but this is still temporary while my dad converts the workshop inb to a 20 foot enclosure for them

wow! thats sounds fab! :love:
thay are loovely buns! :love:

its going to be like a avariy inside the workshop, but my dads going to make it all natural for them, like make permanent tunnels in there and lots of levels and a digging area and stuff :D

wow! :shock:
i am not jelous! not one little bit! ;) :lol:

Back