• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

tpt51

New Kit
Just thought I would come an introduce myself (us). I'm Tom, and with my partner (also called Tom, I know, very confusing!) we have our little family. We have Mr. Bunny Rabbit (to give him his full name) who has been with us for a year now. He iswonderful, full of lots of energy, and very friendly. He has recently taken to sprawling out anywhere in the house and making himself comfortable in anyway that he can. He is a thwany colour.

We also have Guinea (the Guinea Pig) who gets along very well with Mr. Bunny Rabbit because they came to us together. She has some very long hair, and a wonderful singing voice. She is Black, White, and Brown and is approaching 18 months.

And just this weekend we got our latest addition, a young doe who is an absolute bundle of joy. She is already enjoying finding her way around, but is a bit slippy on the wooden floors. She is quite young so we are taking a lot of care with her. She is white with brown flecks all over.

Well thats us, and we look forward to meeting all of you.

loverly to meet you im sure you know already but just in case be aware that buns can pass disease to piggies and can hurt them and cause helath probs due to their differences in feeding needs... so just be careful they dont recommend housing them together anymroe are you getting both buns nuetered and bonded? they would love that!! :) welcome to the forum xx

Yes we have already got Mr. Bunny Rabbit neutered, and are waiting until the little one is old enough. Then we have big plans for them to be bonded and grow old together.

We have a good set-up at home which works for all of us which means that the rabbits get their necessary diet and so does the guinea pig (she is very independent too). Everyone gets on wel with one another, but we are well aware of potential problems that could arise. The future plan is to get a baby guinea pig to keep the other one company, which will give us a very happy little family with everyone in a pair.

Hi and welcome to the forum,i too have buns and guinea pigs ;) amongst other things.I think my hubby thinks i'm mad (okay i am ) but he's getting their too haha.Enjoy x

Yes we have already got Mr. Bunny Rabbit neutered, and are waiting until the little one is old enough. Then we have big plans for them to be bonded and grow old together.

We have a good set-up at home which works for all of us which means that the rabbits get their necessary diet and so does the guinea pig (she is very independent too). Everyone gets on wel with one another, but we are well aware of potential problems that could arise. The future plan is to get a baby guinea pig to keep the other one company, which will give us a very happy little family with everyone in a pair.

aww sounds fab! :) glad you didnt take my message the wroong way! :) glad so many animals are happiily living with you xxxx

Hiya:wave:I love your use of very original names!!:lol:What will your new bun be called,Bun?:lol:eek:nly kidding!!My name is Nic,im married and our family comprises of us and our housebun,Barley.Our floor was too slippery for B when we 1st got her,but she seems to be getting used to it.Hope you enjoy being on here.:D

I actually think that we should go for a completely different name for the new one, but we struggle to find something that can fulfill all of her personality. Any suggestions?

I actually think that we should go for a completely different name for the new one, but we struggle to find something that can fulfill all of her personality. Any suggestions?

What is her personality like, then i'll have a think.B's nickname when she was young was Tig as in Tigger cos she bounced so much!:lol:

She enjoys running as fast as she can, and is only just learning how to stop. She is very slippy on the floor. She is mostly white with brown flecks all over her back and face. She also likes chewing. But when she gets on my knee she lays completely still and just enjoys being stroked.

What about''Bambi''as when you said about her slipping i immediatly pictured Bambi slipping on the ice!!and shes the right colouring for Bambi!Or do you know any runners-Zola [as in Budd]maybe?This is sooo exciting!!:D

Back