• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peppa in for her spay/hutch update

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
Peppa is in for her spay and dental today at 8:40. So will be worrying all day, hubby has taken her so haven't got the horrible task of booking her in so it will feel like she's not gone in for anything if that makes sense?

I'll have the hutch and run to finish painting so I'll be occupied. Here's some more pics. The frame for the run is done now.

001-12.jpg

002-12.jpg

It will be a carbon copy of Charlie and Mocha's, just a foot wider. Then its on to building for George piggie. He is going to have a 3 tier hutch and run. Oh busy, busy!

Vibes for you and Peppa. We all understand how you feel! It's horrible leaving bun at vets. Let us know how she gets on!

She's got a great run to come back to - looks super! x

I phoned the vets to find out if hubby had made sure she was booked in for her dental too and they weren't sure so they checked. He hadn't and they hadn't put it in her notes :roll: So the receptionist goes off to find out if she had her op yet and it turns out she hadn't but she was asleep on the table so she was close to having a spay but also close to not having her teeth done. Didn't fancy having her under twice when she could have it all done at once.

Moral of story is don't send hubby to book in the animalsl. :lol: I'm phoning at 2:30 to make sure she is ok.

She's fine. Got to stay overnight, they won't let me take her home until they are sure she's ok. So hopefully when I take Charlie to his appointment I can pick up Peppa as well.

I've painted all of the run frame and my face is covered in fence paint. Weather permitting hubby is going to do her ramp tonight so when she is ok to go back outside she'll have the use of the upstairs and downstairs at least. But knowing hubby he'll have the run finished. :lol:

Back