• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cotton, Casper and Friends!

Vikki

Young Bun
I love looking at everyone's pictures, so thought it was about time I joined in!

First of all - Casper!

bewarekd9.jpg

and Cotton...

cottonej2.jpg

Playing outside...

gardenld5.jpg

Both were from fatfluffs and are such fun and very in love :love:

dinner time...

kitchengn5.jpg

relaxing (i haven't nailed his feet to the cupboard, honest!)...

relaxingpe9.jpg

and the lodgers...

cheekymonkey

cheekymonkeybs6.jpg

and robbie williams

robbiewilliamsyq9.jpg

Lovely pics. What a great garden run.
Where did you get the pen from??

The Pen is called 'Park 6' from Pets at Home

http://www.petsathome.com/find/keyword-is-park/product-is-13289

I started with one pack of 6 sections, then kept adding more to it! I would recommend it - it's well made and you can make it into any shape you want. Each pack comes with a net cover, but as I added more packs (I think there's about 5 now) the nets dont fit, so someone is always around keeping an eye on them when they're out.

Casper particularly likes to run the full length of it and makes the most of the space.

Thanks for your comments, I regularly read the forums (and get a bit hypochondriacal when I read the rabbit health bit!) but have found them really useful, as I'm new to this rabbit thing!

awwh super cute! :D
i <3 their pen! :)
i have the bordom breaker on from pets at home and am planning on making it bitter by adding more packs :D x

:wave: Welcome to RU! I met your Casper when he was at Fat Fluffs (I foster for Chloe) :) They look like they are VERY spoilt bunnies now :D What a fantastic pen in the garden ... lucky, lucky buns :D

Back