• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blueberry gave us a scare!

PrincessPeaches24

Warren Scout
hey all!
just wanted to share a story, about our adventurous blueberry bunny.

our 3 girls are free range of my room upstairs for about 5-6 hours a day. i go up and check on them all about every 30 minutes when im not right with them. its all bunny proofed. today though, my brother opened the door to the batch room on his side, and forgot to close it (our rooms join by the bathroom.)

when it came supper time, i went up to get the bunnies, and there was no one in my room! :shock:
i checked all there fave spots, but nothing, then i saw the door open! i FREAKED out, because his room is SO messy, with cords everywhere! i went in, calling there names, and i saw peaches sleeping on the bed, and mercades eating some books. :roll:

i got them, and put them downstairs, but blueberry was NO WHERE to be found! i had the whole family calling her, looking for her, and 1 hour later we found her.

where was she you ask??
why INSIDE the boxspring of my brothers bed of course! :roll:

silly wabbit! that will be the LAST time they are unsupervised, even for a minute! :lol:

Its horrible when they get lost :cry:

I lost Storm once. I eventually found him hiding in my wardrobe :lol: Being a dark grey bunny he can be hard to spot in a dark cupboard. Here he is looking cute outside
DSC00172.jpg

Ivy being a tiny dot and squeeze through anything... he gave me a scare today... I thought I blocked off all the places he could get into, so was sitting reading while he was running around... I looked up and could I see him.. nope, So i go searching round the whole room I had shut the doors to stop him leaving the room... but to my shock I looked through the door (glass) and there he was on the otherside..... HOW?? :shock: I still haven't worked it out!!

I'm glad it all worked out and you found blueberry!

YOdas the same....morning of taking her for her spay she got lost down back of bunny proofing some how?!? on that day of all days :shock:

Oooh how scary. Alfie's got a habit of sneaking through my legs and into the old coal shed (I use it to store his hay etc) and I managed to shut him in there yesterday because I hadn't seen him sneak past. :shock: Luckily, my daughter had seen him follow me round the corner so I knew he was in there and let him straight back out but I could have been searching for ages otherwise. :lol:

thats great that you found em haha:)
lol all of you guys must have scared when you bunnys got out happy there all back and well;)

Back