• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos taken by my 9yr old son

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
I think my lad may have a flair for photography:D He was messing about with my old digital camera today and this is the result. :D What do you think?

Allsorts028.jpg

Allsorts034.jpg

Allsorts032.jpg

Allsorts029.jpg

Allsorts023.jpg

Allsorts022.jpg

They are really good!!:shock:

Id get him a nice new camera for his birthday and start taking orders on photoshoots :lol:

got a david bailey in the making you have there, there good piccies they spesh of the bee a challenge for him is to get a dragon or damselfly

I really think he's got some talent there.They are brilliant photos,is there a photography club near you he could enrol in?

Thanks guys.. proud mummy moment!! .. The photo of the boy laughing is his little brother :lol: just glad he didn't have any HUGE boogies up his nose!! :lol:

He has only just started taking pictures and these we only his 2nd time of using the camera :shock:

Near where my parents live they do lots of little country shows.. just small ones held in the village hall but they have lots of childrens classes as well as grown up ones. Mum always enters the flower arranging classes and dad enters the veggie and homegrown flower ones. The boys decided they would like to have a go too and one of the classes is '3 best photographs' for ages 9-11 so he wants to enter these :) if he wins he will get £1 prize money and a trophy:D They also want to do the 'mini garden in a dinnerplate' catogory too

Back