• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello

Catherine896

Young Bun
Hiya, Im Catherine from Bristol.

I have a 3/4 year old female bunny and Im getting a baby female rabbit from a rescue over the next few days.

Im hoping the 2 will bond well, my older female (Stix) has had a friend before - up until last year when he had to be rehomed due to causing an injury (according to the vet) on Stix.

Im looking forwards to getting the new baby and hopefully having the 2 bond really well.

Stix is inside with me and has the option to come out all day bouncing around if she wants to. The new one will be inside with me aswell.

Thought I would say hello instead of just reading all the threads and not saying anything!

So, hello everyone :wave:

Hi

Hi Catherine
I am new to this too. I have four rabbits Milly and Tilly are Lops. Bella is a lionhead and Cookie is a big ball of fluff with three legs.:wave:

:wave::D
welcome to RU!! you will learn SO much!!

make sure to post pictures of your buns when you get a chance, everyone on here LOVES to see pics! :D

hi welcome to ru.... make sure that the buns are both neutered else will likely fight.. also usually a male and a femal both neutered is asier to bond than a 2 female pairing. good luck xx

Back