• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you bond 2 male rabbits?

Blue ans Willow love each other so I would say yes.Gay love is cool:love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
It depends on lots of different factors, there is only one way of finding out ... and that is trial and error.

They can be more complicated to bond than a male female pair. Like male / female pairings some are easier than others.

As others have said, yes it can be done. Depends on the personalities of the buns really ... but, as with male-female pairs, the only way to be sure is to try it!

I would say give it a go & see what happens. I've got Harry & Teddy happily living with Ruby, & Ollie & Oscar with Mimi & Amber. The boys love snuggling each other more than the girls!!! I'd just be cautious & defo ensure they are neutered first & have had several weeks to get over their op. Oh & also make sure you bond on neutral territory. It does very much depend on the bunnies personalities - I find the more laid back males are the easiest to bond with other males. Good luck & let us know how you get on.

amoss and binky are brill together never once had a fight, it was love at first sight. but they are very chill out bunnies and have layback personalities. just try it out

Joey & Smirnoff were an unrelated pair of boys before I decided to get them into a group. Lynda M on here also had a pair of brothers until she bonded them with others aswell.

I have ten boys and they get on fine. They're either neutered or about to be because they're a little too young to be done yet. They have a lot of space during the day but are happy together overnight in the shed.

Yes but it's the exception rather than the rule and my two males have minor tiff's every now and then, particularly during spring fever.

Back