• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New runs for the rescue buns

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I know, but I had already bought and paid for them, so they had to be delivered today. Anyway I've got more runs which I got for the rescue buns, so thought i would put the pics up anyway.

Had a run off the shed

P1000156-1.jpg

P1000146.jpg

P1000150.jpg

and more hutch ones

P1000145.jpg

P1000143.jpg

What am I going to do with these now :lol:

Thanks, well they're not making the most of them, I feel like pushing them all out :lol:

I know start holiday boarding!!!!!
id use you if my buns were going to be in there:)

Good idea! Maybe something to think about down the line if you were feeling up to it!! After all I have read on here (and the PM's), I couldn't think of a better, more kind and caring person to look after holiday buns :D

Nearly forgot to say, the runs look fab! :D

I could always buy them off you:D. But holiday boarding would be a great idea for you to do:D

They look great Tree. You worked so hard laying the paving etc, and now its all finished. Now its complete, its one thing to cross off your list. Take carexxx

I have laid llllllllllllllllloooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaddddddddssssssss of slabs, have spent nearly every weekend for the last two months laying the things, sick of them I am :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well I'm carrying on with all my original plans for doing up the "rescue" even though there is no rescue as such. I had two bunnies dropped off today, they're :love: and nice and well so at least I haven't got a week of stressing over them, phew. I have playhouse still to put up and more runs to come :lol::lol:, I am going to finsh it all, even if it looks like a ghost town :lol:

I have two bunnies in for boarding at the minute, they're the two in the shed, but I didn't charge I missed a trick there :lol:, but they're Duck and Sprout, they were one of the first two I had in for rehoming, their bunny Mom needed help urgently for a week, so they're stopping until next weekend, so nice to have them here.

I am going to have a couple of months just to get myself together and then make some sort of decision.

the runs look loverly and sounds like a plan to take a time out before making a decision. i agree with everyone its such good accomodation that buns could be fostered easily with you and or do holiday boarding...or if was me...would adopt a whole load more!!!!!!! lol (my oh would go absoloutly skitso!!!):lol:

I have laid llllllllllllllllloooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaddddddddssssssss of slabs, have spent nearly every weekend for the last two months laying the things, sick of them I am :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well I'm carrying on with all my original plans for doing up the "rescue" even though there is no rescue as such. I had two bunnies dropped off today, they're :love: and nice and well so at least I haven't got a week of stressing over them, phew. I have playhouse still to put up and more runs to come :lol::lol:, I am going to finsh it all, even if it looks like a ghost town :lol:

I have two bunnies in for boarding at the minute, they're the two in the shed, but I didn't charge I missed a trick there :lol:, but they're Duck and Sprout, they were one of the first two I had in for rehoming, their bunny Mom needed help urgently for a week, so they're stopping until next weekend, so nice to have them here.

I am going to have a couple of months just to get myself together and then make some sort of decision.

Wow they look great.

I know you said you are giving up being a rescue, but I think fostering sounds like a good idea. You can get the pleasure of the buns without the hassle of dealing with the public :lol:

All the hard work will be worth it in the end. You'll find your niche. There must be a reason fate has done all this.

Back