• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Four Together - U/D more piccies

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
whats this i hear you say? a four?

thefour002.jpg

thefour003.jpg

Peanut and Domino

thefour004.jpg

Mother and Son

thefour001.jpg

bundle

thefour005.jpg

Jelly has been going around groomign EVERYBUN, peanut has been nipping dominos bottom, but Jelly is currently the Queen Bee!

Last edited:
Oh how exciting :love::love:

I'd just love to be at this stage one day .... something to aim for I guess!

Fingers cross that it all works out :D

Jelly has once again groomed everyone, domino is a WUSS i thought he and peanut would be the issue but their not, the only one that chase now are peanut and pebbles which is boy-girl there no same sex quarrels at the moment. jelly will not stop grooming and snuggling domino.

they have also all just shared a big bundle of hay.

Wow sounds like its going good. :D Im hoping to bond my 4 will be trying in a couple of weeks time. Keep us updated

wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its looking very good :love::love::love:

lol i said to louise that u wud be jealous cus ur peanuts biggest fan!

jelly has SHAMED me! she made me out to be a liar, she groomed louise as soon as she came into the garden to see her, she kept coming up and beign friendly and acted like an angel lol!shes grooming all th ebuns and wont chase anyone!

lol i said to louise that u wud be jealous cus ur peanuts biggest fan!

jelly has SHAMED me! she made me out to be a liar, she groomed louise as soon as she came into the garden to see her, she kept coming up and beign friendly and acted like an angel lol!shes grooming all th ebuns and wont chase anyone!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thefour007.jpg

we added some hay and they all ate some, domino was a bit relucant but he did in the end. jelly sat in the middle n started pushing all the hay towards her! :roll:

thefour008.jpg

then a litter tray, aka a lid from a box cus a indoro cage tray was too big and a reg litter tray was too small

thefour011.jpg

hello daddy!
(domino is by far the biggest lol)

thefour012.jpg

thefour014.jpg

jelly groomed domino for ages and peanut didnt mind

thefour015.jpg

jelly flops out with pebbles

thefour016.jpg

and then grooms her :love::love:

Back