• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinness being handsome...with tongue photo!!!!!!

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Hello! Here I am in the kitchen practicing looking adorable..not that I need the practise :roll:

guinnesskitchen1.jpg

Then I found something delicious - mum says she grows these for looking at, not for eating, but she lets me have them anyway....don't really know what's going on there but it works out well for me.

guinnesskitchen2.jpg

And being a refined gent I always clean my face after meals with my enormous tongue :shock:

guinnesskitchen3.jpg

So much hay, so little time:

guinnesskitchen4.jpg

guinnesskitchen5.jpg

guinnesskitchen6.jpg

guinnesskitchen7.jpg

Goodness me it's hard work being perpetually beautiful...time for a lie down.

guinnesskitchen8.jpg

Also, a good story of how I confused some two-foots...I was just standing in my house, showing off my black and white tummy to mum and her two-foot friends who were watching me from the kitchen door....and one of them said to mum, is that rabbit wearing a dinner jacket, it looks cute, but you shouldn't really make animals wear clothes because it's cruel....and mum pointed out that I wasn't wearing anything, I just naturally look like I have a white shirt front and a black jacket. The twofoot was very embarrassed, and I laughed. :lol:

Bye!

:love::love::love: Guinness is a very, very handsome bunny :love::love::love:

I might have to offer mine some nasturtiums, they always smell nice, I bet they are really tasty.

Aaaaaw Guiness - good job mummy didn't tell me she had you or I would have to have done some bunny napping when I delivered your hay:love:

Back