• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today is the day!!!!!!!

Oooh is it a 4 way bonding day :D

got it!

if im 100% honest im not really hopefull as peanut has become the dominant bun in Pb and J...where he used to be the submissive one, so now i have two dominant bucks... but if they were a group they would have like half our workshop which is huge so it would be in their best interests so i am trying it, but im not holding out much hope tbh.

but it would be nice

Well I will bring my water spray and a thick pair of gloves :lol: :lol:

I think we will wait until you have less buns before doing the photoshoot, Poppy gets a little fiesty when she can smell other buns :shock:

I don't think you can really use their current hierachies as an indication, neutered buns don't really have traditional hierachies anyway when they're bonded, which is why you often can't tell who is in charge and they will both groom and be groomed.

When mine were originally two pairs, I'd also have said that both boys were the dominant ones, but as a foursome it was ickle Santa who was definitely in charge of all of them - with Dudley at the bottom of the pecking order!

I don't think you can really use their current hierachies as an indication, neutered buns don't really have traditional hierachies anyway when they're bonded, which is why you often can't tell who is in charge and they will both groom and be groomed.

When mine were originally two pairs, I'd also have said that both boys were the dominant ones, but as a foursome it was ickle Santa who was definitely in charge of all of them - with Dudley at the bottom of the pecking order!

thats true. also as you know domino chases pebbles when he smells othe rbuns but thats REFFERED agression isnt it? my mum is convinced hes gunna do it when there a four but it all changes like you said.

plus if there a group and they get the workshop then they will never see the boarders which is SO much easier all round

Yeah again - my nethies used to fight when they saw the other two, but they reacted totally differently on neutral territory where they could actually get to each other.

Good luck - Lou if you decide not to take your buns (or even if you do, but I'm guessing you'd want to get home again quickly afterwards if you have them), feel free to pop round for a cuppa and some bunny nose-rubs on your way back :D

I think we will wait until you have less buns before doing the photoshoot, Poppy gets a little fiesty when she can smell other buns :shock:

Could always bring them round mine for their photos on a day when mine can be done too :D They've almost all finished moulting so shouldn't be long before they're all purty again :lol:

Good luck today - Lou send me a txt if you wanna pop over and I'll txt you back my new postcode for your little satnav :D

Back