• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

Julie-Sam

New Kit
Hello,

I got my rabbit Sam about 2 weeks ago from a rescue centre, he is a lop eared rabbit, I dont know what breed probably a mix. He was dumped and sat in the centre for 3 months! They think he is somewhere between 1-2 years. He got the snip about 5 weeks ago and is much happier now hes not humping everything that moves! He is a happy little bunny who likes nothing more than rubs and tearing up newspaper and his blanket!

He has his own room (1.5m x 2m ) and a cage in it, which he uses as a dining room... wont go in it unless he is eating! (worse £60 I ever spent!) Sammy mostly has the run of the house and thinks he is the boss. Hes a greedy little thing who eats constantly, 1 bowl of pellets and 1 bowl of greens a day, plus his hay! Luckily though isnt putting weight on... wish I knew his secret! He looks tubby in his pics but is really quite slim but very fluffy!

3963447554a8294691119l1.jpg

3963447554a8294691331l1.jpg

Are dwarf rabbits smaller? Cause sam is around 2 foot streched out! Hes massive!! People keep saying hes like a small dog even does the nudging your hand for rubs thing! lol :love:

Back