• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT - FAO BeckyLH

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Becky if you are checking the site whilst on hol, can you contact me urgently please. I have left you 2 messages on your hol apartment ansaphone, but no reply. Need to speak to you urgently re one of your buns.

Becky if you are checking the site whilst on hol, can you contact me urgently please. I have left you 2 messages on your hol apartment ansaphone, but no reply. Need to speak to you urgently re one of your buns.

Becky is banned form this forum. I've PMd you.

Thank you - someone has contacted me and is trying to help contact her so fingers crossed she gets in touch soon. I've now left 3 messages on the ansaphone and no response:(

I hope you can get in contact with her soon and all turns out well for buns in the end :wave:

Since this is en emergency in regards to her bun, we have to un ban, or call her by phone or email, we can't risk the life of her bun for the fact that she's banned

Since this is en emergency in regards to her bun, we have to un ban, or call her by phone or email, we can't risk the life of her bun for the fact that she's banned

Her buns life will not be risked, we are taking good care of her, have 24hour veterinary access and it has received veterinary treatment whilst here and I have now tried 4 times to get hold of her on the emergency contact number given - I cant do anything if she doesn't check for messages, that is not my fault. She was aware the bun was sick when she left it here so I thought maybe she might have checked to see how it was whilst she was away.

A disclaimer has also been signed by her giving us permission to make decisions and get any treatment for her rabbits whilst they are in our care, but out of courtesy and the fact that in a couple of days time a big decision will have to be made about her bun, I thought she might like to be kept informed. The vet has said it is the worst case she has seen in 20 years!!

We only have an email address which other members already have and no doubt has been given already plus she has her phone number and already contacted her in all possible ways.
Its just a matter of waiting for her to pick up her messages thats all.
Im sure Becky will contact Holidayhutch as soon as she checks her messages :)

I posted a message on Becky's Facebook last night for Lynne, here's hoping she picks the message up soon and that little Martha is okay, vibes a-plenty x

Becky probably can't see this thread, when your banned you cannot view the forum if your IP address is also blocked.
But if she's on holiday surely she'll be using a different IP. Not that it makes much difference, we just have to hope that she picks up her messages soon.
Hope bunny is doing okay & that holidayhutch isn't too stressed.

Back