• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

not sure what to do

misty moo

Warren Scout
and vet said nothing he can do yet as it is sat night
same post as yesterday
misty still not had her litter today and it has now been 35 days
i can still feel them moveing and misty is still eating and drinking ect
why is she not given birth yet

someone please help me am so worrid

Hmm.

I haven't seen your last post, so I'm going to ask some more questions :D :lol::lol:

How old is she, and is this her first litter?

OMG:shock: Thats terrible:(

I think the fact she only had her last litter a month ago is worse.
Sorry to be so judgemental but you said last time you weren't going to breed her again as you had plenty. I don't normally comment on things like this but I don't see why nothing should be said. I just hope Misty comes through this safely.

I retract what I have just said if what the above says is true.

I'm confused because in your old posts it was Misty who had babies and in this post you say it's misty's. Each to their own I suppose.

rabbits have bbayes very well angel and snowball did ... :shock: besides diffrent rabbits :)

Breeding that close apart is ethically wrong and potentially dangerous to the rabbit.

The majority of people can reproduce well too....doesn't mean they have to.:?

Breeding that close apart is ethically wrong and potentially dangerous to the rabbit.

The majority of people can reproduce well too....doesn't mean they have to.:?

IAWTC.

Breeding so frequently is one of the reasons wild rabbis (obviously, in this case does) don't live to be much older than 1 year in the wild; it takes such a huge strain on their little bodies :cry:

Back