• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just saw this poor rabbits

ohh i see :shock: but it doesnt look bad it has a run and netherlands are small???

but i dont think its right to sell rabbits over the internet

:wave: I set up an ebay account just so i can report people giving away livestock free with cages. (I'm very bad ain't I?:lol:)

Sorry, but you shouldn't post links like this any more as it causes people to send messages of all types to the seller. Quite often it seems that people have been abusive rather than helpful.

If you want to contact them, please suggest they go to a rescue rather than telling them what bad people they are. They may not know they are doing anything wrong.:(

Sorry, but you shouldn't post links like this any more as it causes people to send messages of all types to the seller. Quite often it seems that people have been abusive rather than helpful.

If you want to contact them, please suggest they go to a rescue rather than telling them what bad people they are. They may not know they are doing anything wrong.:(

agree :wave:

Ive offered some advice ive not been nasty;)

Ive offered some advice ive not been nasty;)

No I am sure that you have - wasn't having a go but when I posted a link a while back the mods removed it because it contravenes the rules of the forum now. Some members that saw the links when reading the posts were contacting the sellers and being abusive.

Not having a go at you at all. Just don't want you to get told off.:D

I felt awful when my thread was removed as I didn't know I had done anything wrong.

Helen

:wave: livestock shouldn't be sold on ebay - it's in there terms and conditions which is why I don't leave any messages I just report them.

:wave: livestock shouldn't be sold on ebay - it's in there terms and conditions which is why I don't leave any messages I just report them.

Me too. That's good news but sometimes I wonder what happens to the bunnies when the listings are removed. Do they just let the buns go in the woods? Sometimes I think a gentle message offering solutions is better, because I know for a fact that some people just do not realise that they are doing anything wrong and don't understand that bunnies can't exist in the woods or that it's likely to end up in a bad situation if they sell them cheaply on ebay.:(

Thats awful. Anyone who has an ebay account should report them, selling pets over ebay is a sickening idea.

I've been helpful to them :wave:

Back