• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Star

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
He is the gorgeous Star, who has come to stay here for two weeks. He is my sister and neices rabbit, and he is Dominos brother, so PB & J's son. He is staying in my room, in an indoor cage but gets free range when im here as the cage imo is too small really but its all i can do (see post 'infuriated' to understand why)

He is a year and a bit old and is neutured. He looks alot like jelly just a REW version!

star001.jpg

"what you looking at hoomin"

star003.jpg

star004.jpg

little poser

star006.jpg

aha! the escape route!

star007.jpg

smelly jeans! phhhoooey

star008.jpg

look how little space i have lol!

Gorgeous :love: Bless him! His cage is the same as Lotties but she has door constantly open, its just used to keep the litter tray etc in :) Hope he enjoys his stay with you, bet he'll be spoilt :lol: :)

i wanted him outside but my sis wont vaccinate him so its the only place i can keep him. her 'friend' looked after him once but i questiont he ammount of care he gets so i thought id have a house bunny for 2 weeks lol!

hes going to keep me awake isnt he...lol!

i wanted him outside but my sis wont vaccinate him so its the only place i can keep him. her 'friend' looked after him once but i questiont he ammount of care he gets so i thought id have a house bunny for 2 weeks lol!

hes going to keep me awake isnt he...lol!

Awww hes lovely
just to mention though it makes no difference wether hes indoors or not if not vaccinated

no what she means is to keep him away from her boarding bunnys and her own bunnys sarah j knows the risks

i know if hes indoors he himself isnt protected if hes indoors but its safer for my buns if he is indoors. i hate the cage he is in though, its not fair i only use this cage for recovering bunnies if they are sick etc :(

i know if hes indoors he himself isnt protected if hes indoors but its safer for my buns if he is indoors. i hate the cage he is in though, its not fair i only use this cage for recovering bunnies if they are sick etc :(

but its ok cuz he is free range in your room dont panic about the cage xx

but its ok cuz he is free range in your room dont panic about the cage xx

only when im in the room though, i wanted to connect a pen but my room is to small and the panels are too big to make any sort of shape lol, plus i wouldnt be able to get on the bed.

at night thought he is gunna be free range all evening up until like 2am when i go to bed, so its only during the day, but tbh he is just sleeping and he is flopping out 24/7 so he must be happy.

Back