• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just for my new mummy!! (bunny buddy)

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
So auntie Kirsty said, my new mummy would probably luuuve to see some pictures of me flopping in my new house, I don't like to sit for pictures, but as it was for my new mummy I thought I should...I even posed for two!!

tinks.jpg

tinks1.jpg

Auntie Kirsty says I'm silly coz I haven't gone upstairs yet, but I don't know what or where an upstairs is, so how can I go?

I'm also mad at auntie Kirsty because she just said she got a sneaky peek at my tummy and said it was healing amazingly...I've been doing everything I can to stop her from seeing it.. grrr how did she manage it? But Auntie Kirsty says that will make mummy very happy because if my tummy is getting better mummy can come and pick me up sooner, which is exciting!

Anyway I'm off to see if i can find this *upstairs* thing anywhere, auntie kirsty says there are toys there... I like toys! I might even let her take some more photos if the toys are really good!

Love you mummy!!

Last edited:
Hello Tinks!! :love::love::love:

Lovely to see you looking so relaxed and well after your ordeal on Wednesday.

Sounds like Auntie Kirsty is spoiling you quite a bit.

I've got a sneaky suspicion you're staying downstairs deliberately to keep Auntie Kirsty guessing and that you'll sneak up later when
she's not watching you so closely.... or maybe you just don't feel like jumping just yet.

:love::love::love: Rudy Roo says he can't wait to meet you :love::love::love:

PICT2745.jpg

She looks like she's doing a Carlton Jamal -

"will you stop pointing that clicking silver box thing at me!"

Hello mummy:wave:.... no pictures today (i'm mad at Auntie Kirsty)... Auntie Kirsty doesn't spoil me, she's mean and nasty, she caught me last night and made me sit still while she looked at my tummy, which made me sooooo angry:evil:!! Then she put me *upstairs* which was no fun! I won't ever go up there again!! She also gave me a carrot patch which would have made me forgive her but it wasn't even real!! I'm so cross with her that I growled today!! But it did make her give me lots of treats:lol:... I think she feels bad for upsetting me! She bought me some fresh grass too so I'll think about forgiving her now...but Auntie Kirsty did say that my tummy looked wonderful and that I could go to my new home next week, so, mummy?! what I want to know is when are you gonna come and take me home??!!

Hi Tinks

You be nice to Auntie Kirsty, she's done a lot for you, don't forget.

I've got to sort out a big bunny carrier to bring you home (got to make sure you're comfortable on the car journey). Walsall to Skipton looks like about 8 inches on my map but I think it's a bit more than that for real.:lol:

I've got to make sure my friend is available to co-pilot 'cause I'm too much of a wuss to travel on the big roads on my own :roll: and I've got to book a Tomtom out somewhere I know I can borrow one. (Kind of a talking map, Tinks, no, I've never met one before either!!)

I've got to work Monday to Wednesday, so Tinks, what do you reckon? Are you willing to come on a big car trip on Thursday or Friday, depending on how it works out? (Can confirm tomorrow evening, if that's okay with Auntie Kirsty!).

Are you getting excited Tinks??? I can hardly contain myself.:D:D

Woop Whoop whoo!! :oops::oops:

Oh yes mummy I am very excited I can hardly keep still!! I don't want to be nice to Auntie Kirsty at the moment, but maybe I'll try tomorrow!! Oh yes Thursday or Friday sounds wonderful!! Auntie Kirsty has a tomtom thingy, it makes funny noises, and talks a lot, but it's just a box, I don't like it very much, so I tried to bite it, but auntie kirsty told me off!! Auntie Kirsty gave me a nice blue blanket and said I get to keep it and take it in the car with me... she said I can chew it and dig at it, and do whatever I like, it's exciting. I don't like going in the car, because it always takes me to the nasty vet, but if it's going to your house I think it will be fun!! Auntie kirsty says I've got to go back in my house now, coz she is going dancing?! What's dancing mummy? it sounds funny!

I'll let your Auntie Kirsty know what's going on tomorrow evening then Tinks. Sounds good about the blanket, it will be nice to snuggle up to on the journey.

I think the tomtom will be loads of fun! I have NO sense of direction so if I don't turn up it's not because I've changed my mind or anything!!!

I hope Auntie Kirsty enjoys herself out dancing tonight. I've heard on the grapevine that she's been to see a rabbit naughtier than you today :shock: She's been to see the very lively Beatrix and cheered up her mummy by taking presents.... glad you didn't go with her - I don't want you learning any tricks off Beatrix :shock:

No good asking me about dancing Tinks, I've no more sense of rhythm than I have sense of direction :oops:

Mummy mummy mummy!!!! I've been soooooooooo good! You'd be very proud... I didn't growl at auntie kirsty not once yesterday, and I haven't today either... I haven't gone charging at her either.. oh I've been ever so good mummy... I even let her scratch my nose :shock:!!

I was a bit naughty in the early morning hours though :oops: I kept digging and digging and digging in my litter tray making lots of noises which woke up auntie Kirsty so she had to go sleep in another room :shock:

Oh and mummy I decided I like upstairs now!! There's a tent there, and thats where auntie kirsty puts all my tasty veggies!! It's also really great for sun bathing!!

Auntie Kirsty says you are probably going to come and get me on Thursday... Thats only 2 days away!!! Oh I'm sooo excited!!

Love you mummy!!

:love::love::love:

Oh my God!! Only two days to go !! :love::love::love:

Soo glad that you've decided to be nice to Auntie Kirsty, but I hope you're not going to make a habit of being noisy in the night, I don't know if I can cope :lol::lol::lol:

*starts planning bunny sound proofing **

I'd attempt to do a cartwheel Tinks only I don't think it would be good for my health.

I'm sooo excited Tinks.... see you in about 45 hours :love::love::love:

Back