• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mmmm delicious metacam

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I accidentally tasted a tiny drop by trying to open the bottle with my teeth, i can't believe how strong it is, my entire tongue went numb :shock:

don't drink metacam, everyone :wave:

:lol::lol::lol:

Baytril is even worse - Bleurgh! :lol:

I hate the smell of metacam, let alone the taste!

I love the honey smell of Metacam, I think it must taste nice because Inky actually prefers his apricot with it on!

I accidentally tasted a tiny drop by trying to open the bottle with my teeth, i can't believe how strong it is, my entire tongue went numb :shock:

don't drink metacam, everyone :wave:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You know what to do if you ever have tongue pain anyway :lol:.

It's designed to smell like honey. I hate the stuff. My dog however loves it and managed to chew up an entire bottle. All of the rabbits i've had to administer metacam to have hated it, with the exception of one who just licked it straight from the syringe and used to beg for more! :shock:

Back