• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Temporary resident U/D New vid loaded.

capel

Warren Veteran
I'm looking after this giant for a week while her owner is on holiday. She's a big girl:shock:
DSC04484.jpg

DSC04477.jpg

DSC04483.jpg

DSC04475.jpg

Last edited:
She is gorgeous!!

She looks about the same size of Amber, how much does she weigh hilda ??? :wave:

Here are some pics of the girlie. Rog carrying her out to the run this morning :shock::shock:...
DSC04496.jpg

DSC04495.jpg

Hi Capel :wave: :shock: She is huge!

What is she being fed?

Meusli mix, hay and grass when she's in her run at home. I'm not sure how long she spends in there. She doesn't move around much, but that's probably mainly due to her weight.

She's certainly that;). I phoned round all the people in the village who used to own big dogs to ask if they still had their baskets as the one she has is so small it's niether use nor ornament! Someone arrived with an enormous one 10 mins ago so hopefully she'll use that as her litter try. She's obviously been trying to use the other one, bless her, but it's too small for her to turn around in. Fingers crossed she'll be happier the new one. I'm a bit concrned about her eye as it looks very weepy this morning so may whip her up to the vet later today if I can get a hold of Leanne to help me as I can't lift her(back still bad)

Back