• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's going on with him?

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
I let Boris out this morning and he usually runs around and does a lot of binkies but today he's just been hiding underneath the sofa. I personally don't think he's ill because I've been watching him carefully and he seems to eat and drink normal,and when I try to stroke him he comes up to me and licks my hand as usual. But then he goes back into hiding :? The only reason for why he's changed like this that I can think of is that he's been alone more than usual lately,I've only just got back from my dad's and although mum promised me to let him out while I was away,obviously she hadn't :( so he's been imprisoned for hours which he's not used to. But is this really it? Is he trying to tell me that he's feeling lonely and abandoned? :cry: or could it be something else?

I let Boris out this morning and he usually runs around and does a lot of binkies but today he's just been hiding underneath the sofa. I personally don't think he's ill because I've been watching him carefully and he seems to eat and drink normal,and when I try to stroke him he comes up to me and licks my hand as usual. But then he goes back into hiding :? The only reason for why he's changed like this that I can think of is that he's been alone more than usual lately,I've only just got back from my dad's and although mum promised me to let him out while I was away,obviously she hadn't :( so he's been imprisoned for hours which he's not used to. But is this really it? Is he trying to tell me that he's feeling lonely and abandoned? :cry: or could it be something else?

:wave: hiya.

im not sure what it could be but its good that hes eatin/drinkin:). has he done any poos?.
he might just be in a bit of a mood with you for leavin him, my shauny acts like that if ive upset him:).
sorry i cant be of much help.
x

Back