• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lynne 18

Lynne18

Warren Scout
Hello. Just a bit about myself. seems to be the ususl story. Couldn't walk by a fairly large rabbit in a little glass container at the local garden store, knew rabbits liked company so also bought 2 little lop eared sisters as company. Roll on 3 months my "little" rabbits were huge, and one of the sisters was a boy.:shock: Not excusing my own stupidity but:shock: i was n't given any info when purchasing my rabbits. Now, thanks to my little lad (who has been rehomed after the discovery of the first litter) I have 7 rabbits and a brand new respect from these little furry sweehearts who have taken over my life, my garden and my bank balance.

I am sure I will be using the search facility on here a lot, it seems I have a lot to learn.

Hiya Lynne :wave:

Welcome to RU.. there's loadsa helpful bunny owners on here who should be able to give you some advice if needed :) x

Back